Italian Sub Sandwich Roll-Ups Recipe
- 8 tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons banana pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) black olives, drained and chopped
- 32 slices Genoa salami
- 24 slices pepperoni (sandwich size)
- 24 slices Provolone cheese
- 2 large tomatoes, thinly sliced (remove some of the juice and seeds)
- 3 cups mixed greens
In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, salad dressing mix, banana pepper, red onion, green onion, red pepper, and black olives. Mix with a hand mixer until combined.
Spread about 1/4 cup of the cream cheese mixture onto a tortilla.
On top of the cream cheese mixture, place four slices of salami, three slices of pepperoni, and three slices of Provolone cheese, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edge.
Top with a few slices of tomato and a sprinkle of mixed greens. Roll up tightly.
Place several toothpicks about 1-inch apart down the rolled tortilla. Cut in between the toothpicks to create the pinwheels. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and fillings. Refrigerate until it’s time to serve them.