Crockpot Chicken Tacos
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning (or more to taste)
- 1 jar (16-oz salsa, use half of your jar for less saucy chicken; see notes for more info)
- 1 can (15-oz black beans, rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 onion (coarsely chopped)
- taco shells and toppings you like
Place all ingredients EXCEPT for the taco shells and toppings in a 5-6 quart crockpot. Stir, making sure there’s some sauce underneath the chicken so it doesn’t end up sticking to the bottom.
Cook on LOW for 8 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours. Shred with a fork, then serve with taco shells and your favorite taco toppings.