Keto recipe with broccoli and cheddar frittata is perfect for brunch or just a quick dinner meal. As part of the ingredients, it’s contain with vitamins and minerals. In addition, these green vegetables are lean vegetables that are low in sodium, calories and high in fiber, vitamin C, potassium, and many more!
And then, there’s cheddar cheese. Everyone love cheese! Mix and blend cheese in this recipe makes this simple meal a tasty one. It is easy and quick to make, let’s try this!
1 Tbsp Butter
1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
1/4 cup Broccoli florets
Pinch of Salt and Paprika
1) Brush a heat-proof dish with butter.
2) Beat in eggs, salt, and paprika.
3) Mix in cheddar and top with broccoli florets.
4) Set in the microwave for about 3 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
5) Enjoy your keto recipe with broccoli and cheddar frittata!
Energy – 377 kcal
Protein – 24g (27%)
Fat – 30g (71%)
Carbohydrates – 2g(2%)
Another recipe made just for you – Curry Spiked Tuna and Avocado Salad
Don’t forget to get your keto plan diet here